Back to Prev Page
Susan Dalen, MA
Areas of Specialty :
Susan came to Counseling Associates as a clinical mental health counselor candidate with most recent experience working with adolescents and young adults with anxiety, depression, and OCD.
Susan also has experience working with individuals and families through a trauma-focused lens.
Susan returns to the Upper Valley after living in Colorado for 16 years where she earned her master's degree in mental health counseling at Regis University.
Areas of Focus
- Bachelor's of Arts in Sociology, University of Colorado - Boulder
- Masters of Arts in Mental Health Counseling, Regis University
- Career Counseling
- Child or Adolescent
- Peer Relationships
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Relationship Issues
- School Issues
- Self Esteem
- Trauma and PTSD
- Acceptance & Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT)
- Dialectical (DBT)
- Internal Family Systems
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief